Welcome to the ART+WORK+LIVING Community with Mary Gilkerson!
An ART+WORK+LIVING Community membership is your access to me, this amazing community of artists, and the resources we've designed to serve artists just like you. Our specialty is pushing artists to the next level of success in a positive, supportive environment.
ART+WORK+LIVING community members are working in every medium you can think of, and a few you haven’t imagined. Their backgrounds and training are just as wide-ranging.
Some have thriving existing art businesses; some are just taking their first steps.
• Develop a regular art practice by leveraging the habit creation loop.
• Give and receive honest, constructive feedback that leads to greater growth in their art.
• Leverage their big ideas into bodies of work that maximize their impact and visibility.
• Take their art to a bigger audience and attract new collectors.
• Push beyond traditional ways of reaching their audience.
• Discover art business models that give them less time at the desk or more time in the studio.
• The Thriving Artist Roadmap Masterclass designed to meet you where you are while guiding you to the support and resources to make working towards your studio practice and business simple and stress-free.
• Access to a growing resource library with new trainings/challenges added monthly on topics like daily art practice, artists' websites, social media, email marketing, and more.
• The ART / WORK Sessions Vault. The ART / WORK Sessions are public but the replays are just for you. All the replay recordings of all the upcoming twice-monthly Sessions so you can listen to them at a time that works for you.
• Monthly group Critique call with Mary Gilkerson. Get constructive feedback on your work that leads to greater growth in your art. With replays available for when you can't attend live.
• Monthly group Art Biz Q&A call with Mary Gilkerson. Ask your burning questions around the business end of your art practice like dealing with the galleries, cataloging, pricing, promoting on social media, and photographing your artwork. With replays available.
• Quarterly Quick Challenges so you can implement the ideas you’ve learned in the trainings as a group. There’s nothing like group energy and enthusiasm to propel you forward.
• Backstage Passes: quick videos tips that give you behind-the-scene looks at Mary Gilkerson's studio and business so you create quick wins in yours.
• A collaborative, supportive Community of fellow artists you trust so you can create & grow without doing it alone.